Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Twinsie Tuesday: Skittles Mani

Hello good afternoon!

It's finally Tuesday and you know what that means! Twinsie Tuesday! This weeks challenge was to creat a skittle man.


Ok. So I literally decided to put skittles on my nails. 



Ha. I sort of like it. It's fun and cute. Hopefully this makes the cute. For this mani, I used Ulta Non-Stop Red, Sally Hansen Sun Kissed, Ulta Sun-sational and lastly Orly Lucky Duck. For all fingers, I used 2 coats. After I finished the mani, I wished that I would've put a background to it. Like maybe, blue. Sort of disappointed however I am still enjoying it!

Tell me what you think! Or what you think of skittles mani!
Anna

PS - Sorry, I'm a little late.

I'm excited to see what the other Twinsies skittled on their nails! 
Amanda at Amandalandish
Ashley at Art Evolve
Brandi at The Collegiate Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
ChiChi at I''m just me...ChiChi
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Sarah at See Sarah Swatch

14 comments:

  1. Super cute! I like how they look just like skittles lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is such a great idea! I love it :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the skittles!!!! great sense of humor and so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea! I don't think I've ever seen a literal Skittles mani before. Makes me hungry... ;) Skittles are one of my favorite candies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you actually did skittles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did I miss this?!?!??!

    I love it. So literal, in an awesomely awesome sort of way. Double awesome! ;-)

    Lovelovelove!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! (=

    I didn't mention but your comments mean so much to me!

    ReplyDelete