Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Coral Stripes

These summer days have been a killer. Blasting the A/C in the house like cray cray! How's the weather in your neck of the woods? Hopefully better than here!

This is what I have for you today!


I truly love the simplicity of it. I used Sally Hansen White On as the base, for the coral I used OPI Call Me Gwen-ever then a regular black acrylic paint for the black stripes as I didn't want any smudging, or whatever, you know what I mean.

This was so simple and easy. All polishes were very easy to work with and are very pigmented. So I hope you enjoy it!

By the way, happy July 4th once again to the Americans! Are any of you planning to watch the fireworks?

Does this seem a bit nautical to you?
Anna

18 comments:

  1. Oh this is beautiful - I love it!
    Our June was the coldest in 21 years apparently, but today is nice, sunny and pleasantly warm, so I hope this is going to keep for some days now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont mind having cooler temps! I need some of that actually. LOL My electric bill has gone way up since.

      Delete
  2. This looks really cute! and happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cute! Once again, I am impressed by your ability to draw straight lines on your nails, I could never do this! Haha, I'd probably screw it up even with a guide. We had crazy hot weather in the beginning of June, lately the high has been in the 70's somewhere, and then it cools off to the 50's at night... I almost wish it were warmer, or at least stayed warmer at night, so that I could wear cute dresses out at night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhhh. Thanks Sarah! I thought it looked pretty bad. LOL But I guess its not too bad. LOL I LOVE warm days and cool nights! Perfect weather for me! However, I totally get what your saying about cute dresses. Hopefully itll warm up soon! (=

      Delete
  4. I really love this design! It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the randomness of it. It doesn't come off nautical at all. I like it...kind of inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty!! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reminds me of the eighties (although I wasn't really old enough to remember it). Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it - kinda funky 80's to me :)

    ReplyDelete