Monday, July 16, 2012

Blue Ranger

This one is the fraternal brother to a previous green version franken that I made a while ago. Except this time, this one is blue.

I named (actually the Hubby) named the green one Green Ranger after I blogged about so in light of that one, I thought Blue Ranger was the perfect name!

If you have ever frankened before, you would know that it is time consuming and it takes a lot of effort. It's more than throwing different glitters and polish together but it's making a masterpiece! And I think this may be one.



It was so hard to capture the shimmer and glitter. In the second picture, the camera couldn't make up it's mind and resulted with this slightly blurry one. But hopefully you'll get the point.

I frankened this one in the new Wet n Wild bottles and I hate those brushes. I haven't been able to come across a decent one yet, unfortunately.

As with Green Ranger, Blue Ranger has a minimal amount of glitter and shimmer. I love glitter but I don't like to add too much - at least in my frankens. This was opaque in 2 coats. I think I could have added an extra top coat to gloss it up and smooth it out but I am pretty happy with this.

What do you think?
Anna

18 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous franken! I really like the pieces of glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! You did really good with both of your frankens, but I'm digging this one the most.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty, I think I like it even more than the green! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the names! And this color...sigh...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This Blue Ranger is mighty handsome, he can come my way any day - too gorgeous.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOOOO< This is really pretty! Awesome Job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this! and the name is cool too!!

    ReplyDelete