Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Twinsie Tuesday: Patriotic

This week's Twinsie Challange: Patriotic mani in honor of July 4th.

This one has got to be one of my least favorites. 1. I'm not much of a patriotic person. 2. I felt so limited. I didn't even like the one that I came up with.


Here it is. It's a mess and definitely not my best.

For the red, I used Ulta Non-stop Red, for the blue I used Revlon First class, then I used an acrylic white paint and Sinful Colors Queen Beauty for the glitter. I free handed the half moon so I hope it looks ok.

With that, Happy July 4th to all the Americans!

How does you patriotic mani look like?
Anna

Check out the Twinsies' patriotic mani! 
 Amanda at Amandalandish
Ashley at Art Evolve
Brandi at The Collegiate Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
ChiChi at I''m just me...ChiChi
Cordia at Srsly Swatched
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It

13 comments:

  1. This is really lovely, Anna!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really great! I totally don't agree with you here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I don't have enough dexterity to pull off something like this, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. For who wasn't inspired LOL I think you did really, realy well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this came out really good! It takes a lot of patience to do that on each nail, and each nail looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this turned out super cute, even if you weren't really into the idea! I'm jealous of your freehand striping abilities!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wahoo! Way to go, you really went all out! It looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like it! I'm not very patriotic either, but I like working within limitations. Makes me more inventive, I think. :)

    ReplyDelete