Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Twinsie Tuesday: Non-ring Finger Accent

It's Tuesday and you know what time of the week that means! Twinsie Tuesday! Woot woot!

So, this really didn't turn out as awesome as I wish it would but I guess it looks ok. Not too shabby might I say.



This is my first time attempting the "caviar" trend. I'm not entirely sure if I like it all that much but it's definitely out of my comfort zone and that's a good thing.

For the pink I used Essense Ultimate Pink, a lovely gift from Ash at Art Evolve (thanks so much Ash!).

Ultimate Pink is lovely pink. This was one coat. Buttery and smooth but just a bit runny. However, that wasn't a problem. For the silver I just used a random silver polish then added silver buillions.

I'm not really a caviar person but I do think this was sort of fun. They came off really quickly but it was good qhile it lasted. This trend certainly isn't one of my favorites but it's one I that I do enjoy.

What do you think of the caviar trend?
Anna

Take a look at the Twinsies' non-ring finger accent! 

 Amanda at Amandalandish
Ashley at Art Evolve
Brandi at The Collegiate Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
ChiChi at I''m just me...ChiChi
Cordia at Srsly Swatched
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It

20 comments:

  1. I like an occasional caviar mani and really like that you paired it with such a vibrant pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I did a caviar mani on the kids, but haven't attempted it yet on myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the combo, it is so sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried a caviar mani, but it looks interesting! I think it looks great here with the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pink is gorgeous! I think the caviar manicure is neat in an editorial sort of way, but I don't think I'd ever wear it... I feel like it would get in the way and I'd be too worried about knocking off the little pearls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I know what you mean. I hate that feeling of worrying about! Then I get super OCD when half of its gone. LOL

      Delete
  6. I love the color combo. I'm not a big fan of the caviar mani either, but I think it works well as an accent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that you accented with caviar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you made your accent finger a caviar nail :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks fabulous! I love that you did a caviar nail. I haven't tried a caviar mani yet--I think I'd be too preoccupied with knocking all the beads off by accident. Did it feel weird having all those beads on your nail?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the "caviar" trend every now and then but it's not one that I would wear often. I love how it looks with the pink!

    ReplyDelete