Thursday, July 19, 2012

Dove Jazzed Up

Are you ready for today's post? In my previous post, I said that I would be jazzing up Dove. So take a look!


What do you think?

I have yet to perfect the gradient look, but hey! I'm getting there. I'd say pretty ok for my first attempt.  Practice makes perfection! Oh and sorry about the messy cleanup. I didn't see it until after I already erased my nails and took these photos.

As you know, this is Zoya Dove with Sally Hansen Black out sponged and then a nice coat of Nubar Black Polka dot coated on top.

I'm so digging this! Hopefully I'll perfect this technique!

Have you done any gradient sponging?
Anna 

PS - Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

22 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! I love the black gradient and the addition of Black Polka dots is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome gradient! It's really pretty with the glitter too. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very nice jazzing up - very subtle and nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous first attempt!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty for a first try.... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this looks great, and it's your first try? WOW !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing job on this mani! The Nubar polish is what makes this so cool to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anna, this is AMAZING! I can't even tell you how gorgeous I think this is. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this whole look! Layering Black Polka Dot over the gradient was genius!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love gradient sponging but I have yet to tried a grey to black. Love the addition of Black Polka Dot!

    ReplyDelete