Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Twinsie Tuesday: "Best Deal" Polish

This was hard.

First of all, I am honored to announce our newest Twinsie addition! Maribeth from Obsessive Cosmetic Hoarders Unite. Welcome lady! I hope you enjoy your permanent stay! I look forward to your future Twinsie Tuesday posts! So please give her a warm welcome!

So on to thhis weeks challenge, it was: "best deal" polish, one that we purchased on clearance or sale.

And yes, you know it! Sinful Colors.



Now this is color accurate ^

I purchased this lovely on sale at Walgreen's for only $.99 + tax. A full size .05 fl oz bottle for $1.07? Really it doesn't get any better!

Sinful Colors Fig is a plum-my color with a slight shimmer. Fig we perfectly opaque in 2 coats smooth coats. I was a little hesitant to pick this up because I was afraid that I might have something similar, but for only $.99, who could say no?

But yes, this was hard because I have had a few very good polishes on sale/clearance and no, not just the ugly ones. Sometimes I can catch some OPI's at $4, half price and China Glaze at $2. I couldn't decide so, I just choose Sinful Colors since it's most easily accessible to everyone, I hope.

So, what do you think of Sinful Colors? And what's your best sale/clearance polish?
Anna

I wonder what my Twinsies' best sale/clearance polish was! 
 Amanda at Amandalandish
Ashley at Art Evolve
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Srsly Swatched
Katherine at Haul of Fame

14 comments:

  1. Anna, it may just be me, but I don't see any swatch photos...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you get to do Twinsie Tuesdays?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sinful Colors are always awesome, cheap colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't see the swatch, Anna :O/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont see a swatch but I bet whatever it is, it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do not see a swatch either but I bet it is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't see the swatch either, but it is probably gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No pic, but it must be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No pic for me either! I am sure it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an amazing purple! I had such a hard time narrowing it down when I shopped the Sinfuls sale!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks ladies! I blame BLOGGER! I hope you can all see it now! (=

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just picked this up and now I'm so excited to try it now!

    ReplyDelete