Saturday, July 28, 2012

Kim Goes Rawr

Happy happy Saturday! Another week closer to school!

This isn't all that awesome but I thought it looked so cute!



I hope you can tell that's a dinosaur. Well, it's suppose to be a dinosaur.

The base is NOPI Kim Konfidential, as you can see my post here. All the colors besides the base color are acrylic paints - I didn't want anything to smear.

Anywho, I hope you enjoyed this and have a lovely weekend! Oh and sorry for such a short post.

Do you think it looks like a dinosaur?
Anna

And don't forget to enter my giveaway


24 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first guess would not have been a dino, but some kind of green monster - that I think is soo cool, I love your mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! I love his little teeth. Awesome job! Acrylic paints are awesome for nail art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, look at the little guy! He's so cute with his monster teeth! I love this manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, super cute! This is so much fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. It definitely looks like a dinosaur, it's adorable! I'm so envious of people with drawing skills like that, even with acrylics I completely suck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Its never easy but practice makes perfect! (=

      Delete