Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Dove

Is anyone doing anything awesome coming up this weekend? I think I'm gonna have a pretty chilled weekend. I feel like summer is already done. I am now beginning to dread the thought of school next month. Anybody with  me?

Have you ever wondered what was the difference between grey and gray? I did. Until I found it. Silly me. 

I'm not much of a person to polish my nails just a straight creme gray but this one was different. It's one of the most prettiest grays that I own. Who would think that a gray polish could ever look so stunning?


Sorry about the excess polish hanging around. I've decided to keep my nails short and sometimes I can't really get around to all the extra polish that shouldn't be where it is.

Zoya Dove is a light putty'ish gray. It's a soft and very flattering color. Dove was opaque in 2 coats. It applied super buttery and glossy. Simply lovely. This one is probably one of my favorite grays and it's hard to find one of those so I use this sparingly.

What do you think of gray cremes?

Oh and stay tuned for tomorrow's post as I jazz this baby up!

Anna

22 comments:

  1. I love Dove. Its such a pretty grey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this colour, it's a beautiful grey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dreading the beginning of school as well! :( The color is so pretty and delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a really pretty colour, makes a lovely base colour & can't wait to see what you do with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this and love grey polishes! So what is the difference between gray and grey? I have always wondered and never knew which one to use???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think theyre actually sort of the way. Depends on the way that you use it if its an adjective or verb. Blah. LOL 15 years of education for nothing!

      Delete
  6. I'm a fan of grey (with an 'e,' that's the way I spell it) cremes and think it's such a classic look on any girl. I love this on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Dove..it's such a great gray! Neutral yet with a little something extra/unique to this polish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! For some reason though I think I have pale grays in my stash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL If you have that feeling, it means you do! Ive done that many times!

      Delete
  9. What a flattering grey! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a very pretty pale grey, makes me think of the German brand P2 a polish called Arctic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria. If only I could get my hands on some P2 polishes!

      Delete
  11. Grey cremes are so pretty. I always alternate the spelling of gray and grey.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a soft beautiful grey!

    ReplyDelete