Sunday, July 15, 2012

Tropicalia

Wow. I have nothing to say but just look:




This is was indoor natural sun light.

This polish was gifted from Brandi at The Collegiate Nail. Awh! She's such a sweetie! So please check her out.

For those of you who know that Wet n Wild Cady-licious is my favorite pink polish, that might have just changed. After swatching this one, I think this has got to be my new favorite. I love the soft muted look it has to it. The pink'ish coral in this is so sort of muted and elegant but it's such a nice pop of pink. In love. Look at how glossy and creme-y it is!

Wet n Wild Tropiclia, I believe is now packaged in the new'ish type bottles. Which I am sure you have seen around by now. The formula was perfect but those darn Wet n Wild brushes really suck. If the brush head wasn't so bad, this could've been opaque in 1 coat. But because it created bald spots, I had to go over it. Or maybe it was my poor application but how many of you are annoyed and irritated by their wonk-y brushes?
Wet n Wild, please change this! 

So what do you think of Tropicalia and WnW's brushes?
Anna

10 comments:

  1. Wow. I love this. I've wanted Candy-licious for awhile now but I'm probably going to add Tropicalia to the list now too. And I personally adore the new WnW bottles and brushes. Just perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has this juicy, fruity look - and it looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is officially on my wishlist now. I love how it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute color! It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, I desperately need this polish! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is gorgeous! Definitely a great pink!

    ReplyDelete