Friday, July 27, 2012

Kim Konfidential

Hi lovelies!

I have been posting very sporadically and I apologize for that as well as not commenting on your blogs and commenting back. I feel so horrible! I have been so busy! But now, I am back in it!

And I have finally found my most favorite nude!


I was in search for a nude for the longest time ever and I bought this one on a whim. Come to find out, strangely, it's my favorite and most loved nude ever!

This is NOPI Kim Konfidential. 2 awesome coats, I should've done 3, but I like the way it looks. I don't know if you would agree that it looks good on me. But there is something about this one that just draws me in.

KK is a honey'ish nude creme with yellow undertones and it is just lovely. It applied well and dried relatively quick.

What do you think of this one?
Anna

And stay tuned for tomorrows post as I decorated this, and showing you some love! Rawrrrrrrrrrrr!

9 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful nude for you, I wish I could wear nudes, but they look ugly on me LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I'm actually surprised I like it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great on you! I love nudes, but I tend to gravitate towards pinky-beiges; not the most flattering on me. Maybe I should check this one out! I haven't bought any of the Kardashian NOPI shades, but it seems to be a pretty strong collection from what I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the inly one I own from the KK collection but I absolutely love it!

      Delete
  4. I adore this entire collection! This nude in particular is so chic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this color is really gorgeous. I didn't think I would like it, but like you it just draws me in :O)

    ReplyDelete