Friday, July 6, 2012

Sky High

Hello Friday!

Did anyone order any polishes from Pretty & Polished yesterday? Unfortunately I missed both. BOO! It's ok. I must save up for the China Glaze Bohemian collection that's suppose to be coming out sometime this month. So much for "No Buy July".

In the mean time, this is what I have for you today!




This little baby right here was so hard to photograph!!! I hate those kinds of polishes that just do not come out correctly in the pictures. They are a pain!

Ok, you see the third picture, that's exactly what it looks like in real life on the nails. Isn't that just gorgeous?! In the 2 photos above, you think it looks like just another plain metallic-foil'ish blue. But no, no it's not! This is truly a gem.

Color Club Sky High was perfectly opaque in 2 coats. The formula was smooth and perfect. I also picked up another bottle from this collection. Hopefully it's just as beautiful.

Have you picked up or want to pick up any of these from the Take Wing collection?
Anna

17 comments:

  1. This is really pretty!! Sorry you missed the sale. I didn't even know there was one, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Im sure there will def be future restocks. So no biggy here. (=

      Delete
  2. I haven't picked up any from the collection, but this is really gorgeous! Sorry that the pictures didn't come out like how you wanted. I still think it looks great though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHMG it's glowing blue - it's gorgeous, yummiiii :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is sooo pretty! i love blu polishes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am almost happy when I find out I missed a sale because I have so many untrieds it's crazy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA Unfortunately I have to agree. Def happy and sort of sad.

      Delete
  6. Wow, gorgeous color! I love really glowy blues like this, they're so fun to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy Cow! This color is gorgeous! I love the glow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness that is too beautiful for words!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete