Sunday, July 15, 2012

I Love Nail Mail

Oh I was so super uberly excited about this nail mail!


Meet one of the newest bloggers that I have recently come across! Victoria from Miss Vee's Nails. She just posted one of her very first tutorials instructing how to apply white nail polish. Check it out here if you have trouble (like me).

I swapped with her, obviously and this is what she sent to me. I'll be sending her a thank you card because I love these polish so much more than I originally thought I would. I mean, I was super excited. But when I saw them in real like, I screamed in my head and all my neighbors heard me!

Oh yeah, that might be helpful.
L-R: OPI At Your Quebec & Call, Color Club Rad Nomad, Zoya Bevin and Finger Paints Motley

I can't even tell you how excited I am to try these! So thank you so much Victoria! Like, a lot. Like, so so very much!

Have you been swapping at all lately?
Anna

5 comments:

  1. Great Colours ,love the Zoya Nail Polish :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great swap! Those are some pretty polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great polishes you got, I can see why you are happy about them :) - Bevin is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh great colors! Sounds like you had a lot of fun doing this swap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome nail mail! Thanks for linking the tutorial for white polish. I always have trouble, lol.

    ReplyDelete