Monday, July 9, 2012

Nail Mail!

Who doesn't love nail mail? Because I know I do!


My very first Joe Fresh polishes from one of my fellow Twinsies, Ash over at Art Evolve. Awhh! She is way too sweet!

Upper row, L-R: Joe Fresh Lime Juice, Twilight, Mango, Essense Ultimate Pink

Originally I emailed her to see if she could get a hold of Twilight. She responded and said that her place was out of Twilight, and whenever she could, she would send it to me. And VIOLA! Not only did she send me Twilight but 4 other extra goodies! Unfortunately one of them did make it, however I can't wait to try my very first Joe Fresh polishes!

Thanks Ash!

From another fellow Twinsie Brandi over at The Collegiate Nail.

Bottom row, L-R: WnW Tropicalia, Sinful Colors Citrine

Awhh, yes. Citrine the famous dupe for that whatever one Pantone Sephora. I couldn't find this baby anywhere since there are no Rite Aid's in my area and she was kind enough to send it to me! And an extra goodie. Oh how I love my Twinsies! Thanks so much Brandi! I love them!

Lastly, another one from my Twinsie. Yes, that's right! Sarah over at See Sarah Swatch.

Two Birds One Stone Vel-awesome-raptor

Just look at how lovely it is! I purchased this from her Etsy shop for $10. I can't wait to use this!

That's all for now!

Which of these would you like to see first?
Anna

4 comments:

  1. Yayyy for nail mail!! You got some goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice nail-mail - I'm quite envious of those Joe Fresh's ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, pretty! I am super curious about Joe Twilight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Can't wait to see swatches of the Joe Fresh polishes. I need some of them, lol.

    ReplyDelete